- Join us on Facebook!
- 1.0 Module overview
- 1.1 Why run a Directors Salary?
- 1.2 Tax Efficient Directors' Salaries
- 1.3 What to consider when running a Director's payroll
- 1.4 Common errors with a Directors' Salary
- 2.0 Module overview
- 2.1 What is a DLA and how does it work?
- 2.2 How does a DLA work in the accounts?
- 2.3 Why do we monitor the DLA?
- 2.4 How do you monitor your DLA?
- 2.5 Accounting for the DLA at Year End
- 2.6 Paying a Dividend
- 2.7 Posting your Dividend Provisions
- 2.8 How to clear an overdrawn DLA
- 2.9 Common errors with a DLA - Cash 'Drawings'
- 2.10 Common errors with a DLA - Cash 'Expenses'
- 2.11 Common errors with a DLA - Poor Records
- Common errors with a DLA - Lack on Control
- 2.12 Common errors with a DLA - Lack on Control
- 3.0 Module overview
- 3.1 Directors paying for Company's expenses
- 3.2 Company paying for Directors' expenses
- 3.3 What can a Director claim for?
- Please rate our course!